About the company
Teech is a stealth start up about to launch soon and revolutionize online learning!
By democratizing the means of teaching and studying online, Teech will enable tens of millions of students world wide to achieve their learning goals.
Marketing Manager Position:
We are seeking a performance-driven marketing genius who will help us define and build out messaging, drive leads through multiple channels, and achieve hyper growth. You will design and execute campaigns to help to generate traffic, create content that will build our community, attract new visitors, and drive customer acquisition through digital campaigns including social media, PPC, email and others. We are an early stage startup which means you will need to be hands on and multi tasking. Our entire team is distributed / remote.
- Create coherent and crystal clear brand messaging that fits our target audience of teachers and students
- Execute marketing campaigns across various digital channels (paid search, social media, affiliate networks, email) from start to finish
- Identify target audiences, build personas and establish positioning to influence marketing strategies
- Create KPI dashboards to analyze marketing campaign performance and extract key insights to drive optimal performance
- Develop creative briefs and collaborate with design to produce marketing assets such as display ads, landing pages, email images
- Create an engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to the blog, page views, and other key content metrics
- Create and manage engaging content across social and industry channels
- Develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships.
- Convert web and social traffic into qualified leads, using a range of targeting strategies
- Run A/B tests across different marketing channels including emails, landing pages and display ads, and to scale on these channels
- Focus on improving key metrics such as CTRs, CPC, CPA and — Lifetime Value of the customer
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI and tactics across paid search, SEO and social
- Interested in full time position
- Can establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and executes strategies, and track as well as measure the results
- 4 years+ of relevant data-driven consumer marketing experience.
- Experience producing high-quality content marketing assets (blog posts, email newsletters, guides, etc.)
- Proven ability to conceive and implement successful marketing campaigns holistically including channel, ad creatives, landing pages, purchase experience, ad performance and customer lifetime value analysis across one or more of the following channels: email, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords & display, Pinterest, You Tube, Snapchat, TikTok, Discord, Facebook Groups, affiliate networks and content networks.
- Experience cultivating email nurturing campaigns across complex customer journeys
- Experience with A/B testing skills, funnel & conversion analysis tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with the analysis tools we use: Looker, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, SQL
- Proficiency with front end development (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap), image creation and editing sufficient to enable you to create landing pages, modify existing web pages and implement Optimizely experiments.
- Fully remote job, work from anywhere you like
- Yearly com pany meetup retreat (once Covid 19 permits)
- Flexible PTO
- 50 hours a year of paid learning time in a subject to improve your work skills
- Work with a world top class team that has more then 20 years of experience launching online services used by hundreds of millions of users